terça-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2010

Frases de Dexter: momentos reflexivos

"There're only a few things you need once you decide to move on. What you'll require, where you'll land, find soothing clothing, the tools of your trade. And some token of your past, a reminder of who you really are. Everything else you just don't need."

"An idea transcended into life"

"So I'm neither man or beast. I'm something new entirely"

"Most actors toil in obscurity, never stepping into the spotlight. But if you hone your craft, work diligently, you might find yourself cast for the role of a lifetime"

"But if you play a role long enough, really commit, does it ever become real? Could I become real?"

"Sins of the father"

"All along I thought this was a game my alter ego and I were playing. But relationships change, evolve. And this one is getting deep."

"There are no secrets in life, just hidden truth, that lies beneath the surface"

"Trauma can distort the memory"

"I passed through the flames and rose from the ashes."

"Partners come to us in various ways, bound together for many different reasons. But for any partnership to work you must not only accept this person into your life, but accept her for who she is."

"Sometimes partners find us. And as much as we try to push them away, they work their way into our lives regardless, until we finally realize how much we need them."

"Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you. Always. I'll keep it with mine."

"They make it look so easy. Connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world."

"You can't do one thing to make up for another. But we do that all the time."

"And I'm left not with what she took from me, but with what she brought. Eyes that saw me, finally, for who I really am. And the certainty that nothing, nothing, it's set in stone. Not even darkness."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Trago

O último trago, dizia para si mesmo há três doses. O último era sempre o próximo. E o outro. Se parasse, pensaria. Se pensasse, lembraria. E...